MY FUTURE JOB.


Hi in this new post I'm going to talk about my future job or really the one that I would like to have in the future.
I think the job that I would like to have abviously would be to a visual artist, create works in different disciplines such as goldsmith, engraving, ceramic that is what I learned in the college, and also dedicate myself to the production of photographs for clothing brands and do audiovisual works.

The truth I don't care if it is outdoors or in a place, I think that will change regulary depending on what I'm doing, I see myself doing independent works.

I think it would be ideal for me if my work gives me the possibility of traveling a lot, or even if my work gives me enough money to be able to travel on my own.

The ideal for me in salary would be to have enought money to live and also to give me luxuries haha.
I think I've always dreamed of earning a lot of money , especially to be able to make art with more technology.

Right now the specialty in the university that I want to take is experimental and start to dedicate myself to audiovisual and photography works.
I think I have already learned many manual techniques that will also serve me in the future but now I want to dedicate myself to experimental things.

I believe that another job that I want to practice is doing artistic makeup, I would like to take some course on that.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares