English lenguage challenges.
Well my experience learning English at university I feel that it has been very precarious,
When I gave my test to know my level of English the microphones and headphones of the computer sounded bad and gave a bad test remaining at level 2 and I knew that I was at a higher level.
At level 2 I felt that they teach such basic things as what they teach at school, then I realized that the English of the university you were very mediocre.
The use of the blogs I feel a teaching method very distant from the teacher to the studen.
tI think there should be more teaching methods such as board and notes.
I think I have to improve my English to know a little more vocabulary and also the verb tenses, I also feel that it's easier for me to read English to listen to it.
Outside English classes I feel thar I practice It a lot, I like to see many movies in English as well as the music I listen to.
Within my experience learning English in Chile I feel that in school they teach in a very mediocre way, at least in the municipal schools where I was.
I think that thanks to my own means I can learn English aesily and that it's not a difficult lenguage :)
Also I think I must learn the lenguage because my future plan is to abroad so I must speak English hahah!!
Well my experience learning English at university I feel that it has been very precarious,
When I gave my test to know my level of English the microphones and headphones of the computer sounded bad and gave a bad test remaining at level 2 and I knew that I was at a higher level.
At level 2 I felt that they teach such basic things as what they teach at school, then I realized that the English of the university you were very mediocre.
The use of the blogs I feel a teaching method very distant from the teacher to the studen.
tI think there should be more teaching methods such as board and notes.
I think I have to improve my English to know a little more vocabulary and also the verb tenses, I also feel that it's easier for me to read English to listen to it.
Outside English classes I feel thar I practice It a lot, I like to see many movies in English as well as the music I listen to.
Within my experience learning English in Chile I feel that in school they teach in a very mediocre way, at least in the municipal schools where I was.
I think that thanks to my own means I can learn English aesily and that it's not a difficult lenguage :)
Also I think I must learn the lenguage because my future plan is to abroad so I must speak English hahah!!


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario